Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whoo Hoo! I Booked A Custom Party Today!




I just booked a custom birthday party for a previous client of mine. Her daughter turns 6 on December 10th and I have just about three weeks to pull this together. Even though my specialty is princess/spa/character types parties I do custom events on occasion. I did a First Communion celebration for this clients son earlier this year.

Typically my planning fee for a custom events starts at $1000 and goes up depending on the planning and timing involved. For this specific party, I'll net close to $1500 approximately. If the client is using resources from me like child size tables, chairs, linen, staffing, and etc. the cost can go up even more.

As an event planner for children you'll definitely need to be familiar with vendors and venues so start familiarizing yourself with resources in your area. My Kids' Party Business Start Up Guild with give you all of the national and online resources to get you started.

In less than one hour of planning, I've already picked out the cake, invitations,a live "pink" unicorn pony for entertainment, and take home Stuff A Unicorn craft activity. (YES! I list many amazing wholesale resources for the stuffed bear activities and invitations in the guide).

I'll also arrange for seating, linen, centerpieces, entertainment, DJ, catering, and so much more!

It's a Unicorn Themed Princess Party so watch for pics after the 10th of December.

Don’t procrastinate. Don’t delay. Just do it now!

Let Me Guide You Through the Kid's Party Business Start-up Phase!!

2 comments:

ryan said...

yes

Unknown said...

Sounds good! If you need to host a party on the budget then finding appropriate venue is extremely important. For our engagement we had really low budget but we were able to host a fun party as we found most affordable event Venues in San Francisco at Eventup.com.

Post a Comment